Tuesday, February 18, 2020

A Powerful Exercise To Boost Your Energy Now [Video!]

I’ve got something really cool to share with you today.

Last week, my friend and Taoist Grandmaster, Pedram Shojai, showed me a powerful secret to calm your mind and tap into the infinite life-force energy that surrounds you. This might sound a little “out there” to some, but there are things you simply need to experience for yourself to fully understand… Give this exercise a try and let us know what you think! 

I can honestly say that as Pedram walked me through the practice in the video below, I lost track of time, became powerfully connected to my body and felt a surge of energy throughout my system.

Click here to check out the video, and be prepared to have an experience!

If you get a lot out of the above video, I strongly encourage you to check out Pedram’s TRUE VITALITY retreat in Utah this coming April. It’s an amazing opportunity to study with a Master and connect with the flow of vitality, energy, and pure spirit that lives in your body. My friend Michael put it perfectly after returning from one of Pedram’s retreats he said “This guy radically changed my life in ways I’m still trying to understand.”

Click here to learn more about Pedram’s upcoming retreat

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness
& Founder of The Sacred Science

The post A Powerful Exercise To Boost Your Energy Now [Video!] appeared first on The Sacred Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment